20 Days of Plaid
May 1st - 20th, 2013
|20 Days of Plaid campaign's official Ambassador…none other than Canadian icon, Red Green!!!|
A pioneer of Canadian comedy, Red Green has had an illustrious career spanning over 30 years. The Gemini Award winning ‘Red Green Show’ which aired 300 episodes, 11 specials and 1 film made him a legend to all duct tape Do-It-Yourselfers and proud Canadians everywhere. A talented Actor, Writer and Producer, Red Green has etched his name in history and continues to entertain his faithful following year after year.
Keep your stick on the ice & keep your plaid looking nice!
The Challenge May 1st - 20th:
Wear at least one piece of plaid clothing or accessory, every day, for the first 20 days of May!
REGISTRATION IS FREE!
Participants are encouraged to:
- Register, upload pictures and videos, post status updates to Facebook and Twitter
- Request online donations from family and friends
- Spread the word about all the great work BBBSWR does within the community
- Wear your favourite plaid clothing and accessories!
Show your support:
- Register as a Plaidster
- Become a Plaid Captain - start your own Plaid Pack!
- Donate to someone already involved!
Don't have enough Plaid for 20 Days? We have you covered! Purchase the the official 20 Days of Plaid bracelet and t-shirt at the BBBSWR headquarters.
Find us on Facebook